- Local, State, Federal Criminal Records
- Motor Vehicle Reports
- Education Verification
- Employment Verification
- OIG/HHS Checks
- Credential / License Checks
- Professional Job References
- Credit Reports
- Sex Offender Checks
- Social Security Scans
- National Criminal Database
- Visa Checks
- Import/Export exclusions
- Workers Compensation Records
- I-9 Verification
- Civil Records
- Drug Testing
Other Services and Programs
- Risk Management Reports
- Employee surveys
- Integrity testing
- Exit interviews
- Behavioral assessments
- Employee development programs
- Global Watch List
- International Criminal Records
- International Credit Reports
- International Education and Employment Verification
Ask us about developing a customized program to suit your unique business needs.
- Over two thirds of applications contain false information.
- Nearly 12% of all applicants have criminal records.
- 60% of small business failures are due to employee dishonesty.
- Employers are being held increasingly accountable for providing a safe work environment.
- Complex State and Federal laws require a screening company that can keep you compliant
- Many industries are required to utilize more industry-specific background check programs; including healthcare, food producers and processors, import/export businesses, and transportation to name a few.
Theft & Fraud
- Experts estimate that over 33% of retail losses are due to employee theft.
- There is a direct correlation between crime and drug use.
- Fraud and abuse cost US firms more than $100 billion annually.
- As workplace violence increases, so too does the reach of the negligent hiring tort.
- Statistics indicate that between 2 – 3 million workers annually are victims of violent workplace crimes.
- Companies pay an average of $300,000 per incident resulting from workplace violence.
- 1 out of 6 workers has a drug problem
- Over 50% of workers comp claims involve substance abuse.
- Employees that abuse drugs are absent 16 times more often than those that don’t.
- Companies are using “behavioral profiles” for help in hiring as well as employee development.
- Most Fortune 1000 firms and mid-sized companies are now using some sort of predictive behavior/personality assessments as part of their employment screening program.
- Surveys indicate that these tools have been helpful in hiring and developing candidates to perform at a higher level in almost every organization.